Wednesday, July 27, 2011

CIncy - Day 3

Today was pretty uneventful. Lucas and I had an education seminar and optional lab tour. After sitting for about 2 hours during the seminar, we opted out of the tour because I didn't want to press my luck. He did fairly well during the seminar but I could tell he didn't have much more in him before he went stir-crazy.

After the seminar, Lucas and I headed to Cincinnati Museum Center. We ate some lunch and redeemed our free passes. The place is huge. It's in a former train union station and houses 4 different museums. We headed downstairs to the Duke Energy Children's Museum. Lucas had a blast!! He played in all the stations except the water area because of the patches. And of course that's THE one station he wanted so badly to play in. He did settle for playing in the sandbox station for about 20 minutes.

After 2 hours there, we came back to the hotel and chilled. I tried to take a nap but didn't really rest. The evening was pretty uneventful. Tomorrow we meet with Dr. Francoisi for the scope and impedance probe results. Lucas also gets to have the patches removed, not looking forward to doing that (yes, I'm the one who has to take them off) but will be glad to have them off. We are also meeting up with some local families for a get together at Dave and Busters. I'm looking forward to meeting fellow moms and children with the disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment